North Texas Area United Way Careers
Join our team of visionaries and difference-makers.
H.O.P.E.S/Texas Home Visiting Fiscal Manager
Part-time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Description: The Fiscal Manager is a part-time, hourly, grant-funded, non-exempt position that is responsible for working with the Program Director to oversee the fiscal operations of two federal and state grants through the Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS). A high level overview of the position includes, but is not limited to, fiscal management, budget preparation and continued monitoring, monthly, quarterly, and yearly billing, Sub-contractor contracts and monitoring, and submission of monthly and quarterly reports
- Manage all THV and H.O.P.E.S program reporting and data collection activities, including building monitoring and evaluating budgets on a regular basis.
- Conduct regular fiscal and programmatic evaluations and assessments.
- Ensure contract requirements are being carried out, such as: accuracy of job descriptions, job performance, local, state and national training and professional development, purchasing and utilization of required curricula and program materials, accuracy of subcontractor reports.
- Develop, monitor and secure contractual agreements with sub-contractors selected to implement the various components of the THV and H.O.P.E.S programs.
- Work with the Program Director to set up and monitor the disbursement of program funds to sub-contractors as required by DFPS and outlined in each sub-contractor agreement.
- Provide support to development and implementation of a local continuous quality improvement process.
Volunteer with North Texas Area United Way
We are always looking for individuals to help us make a difference in our community.
Our mission is to improve the quality of lives in our communities through Education, Financial Stability and Health. Behind all our work, there are people like you who get involved in big and small - but always significant - ways to ensure a better future for their family and their community!
There are many volunteer opportunities that span our different impact areas – we’d love to have you join us!